Security and Guarding Services Industry Authority
The Security and Guarding Services Industry Authority is a statutory body established under the Security and Guarding Services Ordinance (Chapter 460) to regulate the security industry. It has the following key functions:
(1) formulates issuing criteria and conditions for security company licences and security personnel permits; and
(2) considers and determines applications for security company licences.
Its current Chairman is Mr. Daniel CHAM Ka-hung, B.B.S., M.H., J.P.
- Extension of the Age Limit for Category B Security Personnel Permit to 70
- Membership and Secretariat of the Authority
- Security Company Licence
- Security Personnel Permit
- Quality Assurance for Security Training Courses
- Security Services Best Training Award
- Contact Us